1. Skincare: Night cream “A luxuriously rich all-in-one supercream that significantly improves firmness, elasticity, glow, and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and brightness after just four weeks”
I use this almost every night. It helps to heal my skin after wearing a surgical mask all day long. Smoothes out dry, tight skin. It feels really good on your skin and has a light, pleasant scent. It’s not greasy and doesn’t clog my pores. A little goes a long way. Here’s the link: http://liketk.it/2YZp9
2. Nails: Nail polish strips for a super easy and long lasting DIY home manicure. https://www.colorstreet.com/RevivewithJen/products No more messy liquid!
My good friend and pilates instructor has her own virtual boutique where you can get these clever nails. They’re easy and fast and last a long time! No need to leave the house and deal with a nail salon during the pandemic. This saved me so much time and stress!
3. Diffuser: A small stone diffuser that looks as relaxing as it smells. Use the LED light to set the mood. My favorite oils: Eucalyptus for morning refresh and Lavender for a relaxing evening.
I use this every day and I’m obsessed with it. It’s so pretty and lights up at night. It makes my entire apartment smell like a spa! Here’s the link: http://liketk.it/2YZp9
4. Playlist: Chill playlist – Arijit Sinah Meditation by Chillout music on Apple Music
If you need to relax with some music this is the playlist for you! I like to play it before bed to focus and relax. https://music.apple.com/us/album/buddha-arijit-sinah-meditation/870385144
5. Loungewear: Moto leggings and cropped sweatshirt. So soft and on trend! Wear together or pair with your favorite leggings or tee.
I wear this combo everywhere. It’s toasty, comfy, and stylish. Not your basic loungewear! This brand is really popular in LA. Here’s the link: http://liketk.it/2YZp9